Last week, Appeon released the second version of its beta, comprised of a number of new features to help take PowerBuilder applications mobile. See a number of the features included in Beta 2.0 below:
PowerBuilder related features:
•EditMask control is supported.
•Two system functions: Print and File, are supported.
•Key events for EditMask, SingleLineEdit and MultiLineEdit are supported.
• Print function for DataWindow control is supported.µ
• DragIcon property for all controls is supported.
• Manipulate the various features of Appeon WorkSpace, such as the AWS orientation, the title bar, the assistive touch bar, the log, the project information, the version number etc.
• Camera - Captures or views a photo using the device’s camera.
• Connection - Obtains the network state and connection type.
• Device - Obtains the device specific information, such as the device type, the device DPI/PPI, the OS version, the device’s memory, the device’s OS, the screen resolution, etc.
• Media - Plays a media file using the device’s media player.
• Notification - Sends a notification to the notification bar.
• Recorder - Records an audio using the device’s recorder or opens the recorder library.
Interested in becoming a beta tester, or just want more information on the product? Find out more here.