When end-users request a change in application permission features, it involves a costly development cycle (design, impact analysis, modification, testing, deployment...).
What if you could make those changes:
- Without touching your code?
- Without even redeploying the application?
In this presentation you will see:
- How to externalize security rules in Visual Guard
- How to create new permissions without changing the application currently in production
- How to grant these permissions at any time, to login/password accounts or Windows Accounts